Positions available in San Francisco, CA, Tampa, FL, and Chicago, IL
Account Managers are the driving force behind Custom Legal Marketing’s fantastic customer experience. As an Account Manager, you will bring in new accounts, communicate strategies and reports to clients, and make sure your clients get the results they’re paying for.
This position is a path to becoming an Account Executive. You will begin by assisting an Account Executive with prospecting, lead generation, bidding, strategy development, and account oversight. This includes:
- Discovering potential clients that fit within our parameters.
- Reaching out to verified prospects.
- Following up with inbound leads.
- Working closely with account manager to develop strategies for leads and existing accounts.
- Communicating with inbound leads via live chat.
- Updating CRM, tracking deals, and managing the pipeline.
- Communicating with existing account.
This is an entry level position and you will be receiving a lot of support to help you succeed. Initially, you will get base pay plus a one-time closing bonus for each new account. As you advance to an Account Executive, your compensation will be increased and you will receive residual monthly commissions from the accounts you manage. Services you will be selling range from $7,500 to $200,000/yr.
Who We Are
We are a legal marketing company providing online marketing and web design solutions for law firms. We have services that are designed for small firms and large multi-location firms. Custom Legal Marketing and parent company, Adviatech, have a 5.0 Star Rating on Glassdoor.
Technical Skills Required
- Microsoft Office/LibreOffice/OpenOffice
- Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar)
- Apple desktop and mobile operating systems
- Professional communication and listening skills
- Self motivated and highly organized
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Curiosity and an eagerness to expand knowledge.
- Ability to uphold confidentiality agreements.
- Adobe Illustrator (not required but a big plus)
- Basic WordPress familiarity
- Web Content Strategies
Work Location and Tools
You are required to work in our San Francisco, Tampa, or Chicago office with periodic remote working allowed. All tools (computers, phones, software) will be provided.
Applicant will be subject to a comprehensive background check.
Travel and Trade Shows
Account Managers and Account Executives will participate in trade shows and conventions across the United States. Must be comfortable with one on one networking.
Travel accommodations are provided including generous meal allowances, airport lounge access, and reimbursements for upgrades.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement Contribution Matching
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Charitable Contribution Matching
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Select Paid Holidays
- Commuter Reimbursements
$36K base + Commissions (est $35-$50K first year commissions on top of salary)
Custom Legal Marketing is an Adviatech Company. Adviatech Corp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Adviatech Corp. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.