We are seeking a search engine optimization and pay-per-click management strategist. As an SEO Strategist you will be responsible for:
– Reviewing our client’s SEO campaigns and performance
– Coming up with strategies to improve their performance
– Developing strategies for Local SEO performance
– Reviewing performance and developing strategies for PPC campaigns (Google Adwords, Bing, and Facebook)
– Communicating plans with other team members, following up to make sure plans are implemented, and following progress of strategies.
Who We Are
We are a legal marketing company providing online marketing and web design solutions for law firms. We have services that are designed for small firms and large multi-location firms. We have a 5.0 Star Rating on Glassdoor.
Technical Skills Required
-Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar)
-Apple desktop and mobile operating systems
-Professional communication and listening skills
-Self motivated and highly organized
-Ability to troubleshoot independently
-Curiosity and an eagerness to expand knowledge.
-Ability to uphold confidentiality agreements.
-PPC (Adwords Certifications a plus)
– Industry standard tools (Analytics, MajesticSEO, SEMRush, etc)
-Retirement Contribution Matching
-Paid Vacation Days
-Paid Sick Days
-Charitable Contribution Matching
-Paid Volunteer Days
-Select Paid Holidays
Starting $18 – $22/hr.
Other positions you may be interested in:
Account Manager – San Francisco, CA / Tampa, FL
Custom Legal Marketing is an Adviatech Company. Adviatech Corp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Adviatech Corp. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.