Legal Marketing Strategists are the driving force behind Custom Legal Marketing’s fantastic customer experience. As strategists, you will reach out to prospective law firms, organize marketing plans, presentations, and bring them onboard. After the sale, you'll also connect them with the right team members to ensure they receive the best customer service.
As a strategist, you will be reaching out to law firms and handling inbound leads. Your job will include:
- Discovering potential clients that fit within our parameters.
- Reaching out to verified prospects.
- Following up with inbound leads.
- Working closely with account manager to develop strategies for leads and existing accounts.
- Communicating with inbound leads via phone, email, or live chat.
- Communicating with existing accounts.
Continuing education is a monthly requirement to ensure that you stay on top of search marketing and digital advertising trends.
You will receive base pay plus monthly commissions. Services you will be selling range from $7,500 to $200,000/yr.
Who We Are
We are a legal marketing company providing marketing and design solutions to law firms. We have services that are designed for small firms and large multi-location firms. Custom Legal Marketing and parent company, Adviatech, have a 5.0 Star Rating on Glassdoor.
Technical Skills Required
- Microsoft Office/LibreOffice/OpenOffice
- GSuite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar)
- Apple desktop and mobile operating systems
- Professional communication and listening skills
- Self motivated and highly organized
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Curiosity and an eagerness to expand knowledge.
- Ability to uphold confidentiality agreements.
- Adobe Illustrator (not required but a big plus)
- Basic WordPress familiarity
- Web Content Strategies
You will be working in our San Francisco office. You will occasionally participate in trade shows and conventions across the United States. Must be comfortable with one on one networking and giving on stage and webinar presentations.
Travel accommodations are provided including generous meal allowances, airport lounge access, and reimbursements for upgrades.
Applicant will be subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement Contribution Matching
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Charitable Contribution Matching
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Select Paid Holidays
- Commuter Reimbursements
Base + Commission