I am excited to lead a workshop for Marketing for Justice this week, where I'll be talking about how to spy on your visitors... but not in a creepy way. I want you to build a better user experience for your visitors which ultimately sends more leads to your law firm. Every time a user accesses your law firm's website, they are clicking, they're scrolling, they're searching, and they're generating a ton of UX data for you. Capture it and use it to get more leads... that's what I'll be talking about at this week's workshop.
I'd like to invite you to join me on August 23, 2023 at Noon EST for “Beyond Analytics: Applying UX Data to Maximize Conversion.” It's not just a presentation; it’s a deep dive into understanding UX data and its vast potential.
During this workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Capture user experience data from your law firm’s website with easy-to-use free and premium tools.
- Apply data-driven methodology to determine what potential clients are telling you based on their online actions.
- Cater specifically to your ideal client persona using easy-to-implement website design and content changes.
- Leverage UX tracking to optimize your online funnel to drive more qualified leads and signed cases.
- Apply the fundamentals of conversion rate optimization (CRO) to improve your online marketing ROI
Let's Have a Discussion
One thing I really appreciate about Marketing for Justice's workshops are their interactive nature. Instead of a one-sided talk, it's a conversation. So, come with questions, experiences, and perspectives. Let's have a dialogue.
Join me on August 23, 2023, from 12-1:30pm EST. You can reserve your spot at https://www.marketingforjustice.com/ux-data-for-cro-workshop-for-law-firms.
Looking forward to sharing, discussing, and learning together. Hope to see you all there!